Monday, September 7, 2015

I'm a trainer!


Hey everyone!

So once again it is transfer time! I probably won't have too much time to write so I'm sending a short email letting y'all know that I am getting transferred! I am finally leaving the Rogue Valley for the first time in 7 transfers! I will be in the Springfield 3rd ward and I have been released as zone leader. I have been called to be a district leader and a trainer! It will be a blast!


Basically what happened this week was we had MLC up in Bandon and it was freaking awesome! We got to go out to the beach and enjoy the ocean (from a distance). We then prepared for that all week and we had dinner with Wade and Pearl! He made some awesome steak!

That's the highlight pretty much! It was a slow week but these next couple of weeks will fly by!

I love y'all!

Elder Tonini

No comments:

Post a Comment