Thursday, September 18, 2014

Facebook Post - #‎MyFamilyHistory‬

I love ‪#‎MyFamilyHistory‬. On my mom's side, I have deep roots in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have ancestors who were bodyguards for prophets, built temples, and moved to the West as part of the Mormon Pioneers. On my Dad's side, however, it all started with this man, my grandfather. He joined the church when he was young and his family followed him. There are so many stories about him, from his childhood to my earliest memories, that I can't even think of which one to post! Even though he didn't come across the plains with the early pioneers, he is a pioneer in my book for what he did! Although he passed away a few years ago, I can still feel his love and his effect on me and ‪#‎MyFamily‬!

No comments:

Post a Comment