Monday, February 22, 2016

Out to the Coast I Go! Oh, and I am a Zone Leader Again!

Hey everyone,

This was a decent week. We taught a couple of lessons and they were pretty much all to Loretta. She is doing so awesome! We brought Sister Par***, Brother Caldw***, and Bryson out with us to see her. She has been keeping her commitments to the tee(?) and she came to church. We also taught a girl named Catherine and we put her on date for baptism on May 7th!

So like you can see, I got transferred out to the coast! I am now in North Bend and I got made Zone leader again. I am with Elder Roller (which I am super pumped about; we came out together!) and we are going to do some work this transfer!

I love y'all! I know that the Church is true! Keep the faith and keep on enduring to the end!

Love ya!

Elder Tonini

Oregon Eugene Mission
"Days Never to Be Forgotten"

No comments:

Post a Comment